About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Jessie Carlile and I paint miniatures and love to roll dice. I began painting miniatures in 1999 and have never looked back. Painting is very relaxing and rewarding for me and I hope you enjoy the works I share on this website. I have won many awards for my work including the Silver in 2008 and 2009 Privateer Press Masters Painting Competition as well as a Gold in 2010. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spriggan

I much prefer the metal version over the new plastic one.






This is yet another model I've had for a loooong time.  I cant even remember when I bought it.  

I pushed the highlights a little further with the Spriggan than I did with the Juggernaut, and painted the pieces separately to make it a little easier.  I airbrushed the Khador anvil on the airbrush, but it looks a little more graffiti like than I would like, but it's done.  I wanted more battle damage on it as well, and I'm pleased with how it looks.

Also, I found out that every season of Daria is on Amazon Prime, so I watched the first three seasons while painting this.  I can't look at this model without seeing Daria, so I think I'm going to call it Daria.

Comments and questions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment