About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Jessie Carlile and I paint miniatures and love to roll dice. I began painting miniatures in 1999 and have never looked back. Painting is very relaxing and rewarding for me and I hope you enjoy the works I share on this website. I have won many awards for my work including the Silver in 2008 and 2009 Privateer Press Masters Painting Competition as well as a Gold in 2010. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Artificer gallery

I've recently discovered that my camera has a white balance tool.  I'm looking forward to taking more accurate representations of my work.  White is hard to photograph, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I had hoped to have a tutorial on how I paint my whites, but the photos turned out awfully.  I'll have to get another light jack to do this on and hopefully have one up within the next few weeks.  But, that just means I got to paint a model I've had for almost two years, the Artificer.

I've had him since he was released, and getting the Gorgon and my Scyirs painted up made me want to get this guy done to give me even more board control. 
  
It's late, I'm tired, and if I type anymore it will degrade into the mad ramblings of a half asleep painter.






I thinking I'll try playing him with my Scyir and Gorgon.  I think this trio can shut down a lot of flanking threats.  The board control they present has a lot of potential, I think.

Comments and questions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment