About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Jessie Carlile and I paint miniatures and love to roll dice. I began painting miniatures in 1999 and have never looked back. Painting is very relaxing and rewarding for me and I hope you enjoy the works I share on this website. I have won many awards for my work including the Silver in 2008 and 2009 Privateer Press Masters Painting Competition as well as a Gold in 2010. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Workspace photos, now clickable!

For some reason, the photos in my previous post are unclickable. Here they are again, so you can view them in all their clickable glory! Until I figure out how to make my images clickable again, photobucket will have to do.

Edit: And of course this makes the formatting look awful. Sorry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's a big miniature case, where did you score it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good friend of mine saw it in storage where he works. He knew I'd been wanting a display case for some time, so he picked it up for me. It is pretty sweet, and since I'm trying to paint everything I've got before I buy anything new, It should fill pretty quickly.

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete