About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Jessie Carlile and I paint miniatures and love to roll dice. I began painting miniatures in 1999 and have never looked back. Painting is very relaxing and rewarding for me and I hope you enjoy the works I share on this website. I have won many awards for my work including the Silver in 2008 and 2009 Privateer Press Masters Painting Competition as well as a Gold in 2010. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Thunderhead

I've had this model for a while, since it was a gift from a friend when the model first made its debut.  I painted it once, and through the years I grew more dissatisfied with the result.  So I chucked it in the stripper and started to paint it again.  Life happened, it sat unpainted for a while until I was able to turn my attention back to him.  I touched up quite a few areas and after a little bit of work, I'm happy with the results.





Thanks for looking!  How about liking my Facebook page!
 A contest may be coming in the near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment